Monday 14 July 2014

Find | Monkey & Mole












Monkey & Mole...yet another talented lady I have been Instagram stalking for a while now (are you picking up that I do that a lot)
Moccasins have always been on my wish list for Harvey, from the moment I found out I was pregnant. I quickly realised that while there was hardly any variety in South Africa, there are so many to choose from in the US and UK. From Freshlypicked to Minimocks, moccasins are available in a variety of colours and various price points to suit you. 
After a bit of research though, I discovered Monkey & Mole. A UK based mom (Chrissy) who creates the most amazing little moccs, sandals and headbands. 
Chrissy has designed the coolest looking moccasins I have ever seen, the Street Style Moccasin. Take my word for it, you will not be disappointed! Chrissy was so helpful corresponding via email and when I finally received my purchase I was completely blown away. They are beautifully hand crafted and so incredibly soft (which I was not expecting) perfect for Harveys crawling/walking stage. Although at present her website is under construction, when it is up and running again, do yourself a favour and go have a look. There are fabulous new designs on the way. These are a little too big for harvey at the moment but he will grow into them quickly, and we can not wait.
You can email Chrissy for more information at chrissy@monkeyandmole.com or follow her on instagram @monkeyandmole.
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment